The blades have passed all the rigorous tests in a laboratory in Paris which are required by the FIE SEMI Commission for all manufacturers. We use maraging steel produced in the EU with all world high quality standards observed. Our blades are more durable than standard stainless steel blades and are approved for participation in all world competitions including the world championships and the Olympic Games.
1) Upgraded balance of the blade and improved handling.
2) Medium stiffness provides better tip control.
3) The bending is closer to the tip
4) Improved tactile feel during the match
5) High-grade metal processing looks great
Each stage of production is carefully monitored and adheres to strict quality and safety standards.
Each blade has its production date on it as well as a special code that we use to control the quality of the metal and production.
The standard FIE stamp with the abbreviation FF is used on each blade, which means it was produced by Folo Fencing .
Weight 185gr +- 5gr
Available in size 5 with titanium epee points.